[Ecn-sane] non queue building flows ietf draft review.

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sat Aug 24 11:37:04 EDT 2019

Hi Dave,

fun fact, the draft is titled "Identifying and Handling Non Queue Building Flows in a Bottleneck Link".
To which the _only_ and obvious answer is one does this by by observing flow-behavior on the element that egresses into the bottleneck link.
Case closed, Nothing to see folks, you can go home...  ;)
(I have started to read this thing ages ago and blissfully forgot all about it, time to read it agian?)

Best Regards
	Sebastian