[LibreQoS] billing integrations

Robert Chacón robert.chacon at jackrabbitwireless.com
Wed Oct 19 21:36:00 EDT 2022

Agree with Dan on the prominent platforms being UISP, VISP, Splynx,
Powercode, Sonar V1, and Sonar V2.

Poll added here to gauge the community on which CRMs/NMSs are most desired.
https://github.com/rchac/LibreQoS/discussions/133

Integration complete:

   - UISP v1.2+

Mostly Done:

   - Splinx v1.3-alpha+ (work needed to confirm it works - volunteers
   welcome
   <https://github.com/rchac/LibreQoS/blob/main/v1.3/integrationSplynx.py>).

Work in Progress:

   - VISP
      - GraphQL is an awful API but I'm trying my best with it.

Not started yet:

   - Powercode
   - Sonar V1
   - Sonar V2

- Robert

On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 6:31 PM dan via LibreQoS <
libreqos at lists.bufferbloat.net> wrote:

> meh.  Industry features matter.
>
> Leading platforms:
> Ubiquiti's UISP (cause it's free).  somewhat mediocre so people like to
> migrate off of it.  zero support from ubiquiti but well documented API.
> VISP.  very popular, API available, they are happy to integrate.  This is
> the 'rising star'
> Splinx.  also quite popular, second up and comer.
> Powercode.  older, very popular, steady userbase and generally well liked..
> Sonar V1.  being depreciated, well liked but not long for this world.
> Sonar V2.  Complete rewrite, well well well hated.
>
> This is probably 95%+ of the wISP market right now.
>
> Fiber market is pretty similar but there are modules for a lot of other
> more generic platforms for fiber so I'd say the above list is more like
> maybe 60% of the minor league fiber players.
>

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 6:25 PM Dave Taht via LibreQoS <
> libreqos at lists.bufferbloat.net> wrote:
>
>> https://github.com/killbill/killbill
>>
>> bill.com is popular
>>
>> zillion others. ?
>>
>> --
>> This song goes out to all the folk that thought Stadia would work:
>>
>> https://www.linkedin.com/posts/dtaht_the-mushroom-song-activity-6981366665607352320-FXtz
>> Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC

Robert Chacón
CEO | JackRabbit Wireless LLC <http://jackrabbitwireless.com>