[LibreQoS] ookla speedtest results?

Mark Steckel mjs at phillywisper.net
Mon Oct 24 16:49:46 EDT 2022

I'm happy to send one of the TP-Link in-wall units to Robert if he wants to play with it.

Note - we are looking to deploy these in a 200 unit apartment building using rgnets.com to manage the networking, user accounts and billing via PPSK. (rgnets is pretty slick stuff!)

I would be even happier if OpenWRT supported PPSK but I'm fairly certain it doesn't (certainly not to the point to be useful for rgnets.com which is by need/use case).

 ---- On Mon, 24 Oct 2022 16:31:32 -0400  Dave Taht via LibreQoS  wrote ---