[LibreQoS] Ack-filtering

Herbert Wolverson herberticus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:58:18 EDT 2022

Hit the wrong reply button, that happens a lot when I try to type on my
phone.

I'm going to test tracking many more flows early in the morning. It should
slightly increase ram usage, and have no ill effects. "Should" doesn't
always work out, hence testing!

I meant "flooding" in the "oh crap, site underwater" sense. We'd need a
boat to get to one tower right now! It doesn't currently have power, which
I suspect is related.

Turned ack filter off, after some customers reported issues (others were
really happy). The unhappy campers were all on Cambium devices, with good
signal and modulations. Maybe Cambium is doing some "magic"? We'll try a
unidirectional test tomorrow.