[LibreQoS] how are you doing on ipv4 address supply?

Robert Chacón robert.chacon at jackrabbitwireless.com
Wed Oct 26 15:39:32 EDT 2022

I think it could definitely be helpful. Cambium's Bequant-based QoE handles
MPLS parsing.
Like you said MPLS tends to be a holdup for a lot of people looking at
Preseem.
And it would make shaping at sites possible.
You said it looks reasonably straightforward to implement within
cpumap-pping/xdp-cpumap-tc?
If you'd need more time to dedicate to it to explore that more, let us know
what a fair feature bounty would be for it. =) I can see it helping a lot
of operators.