[LibreQoS] Fwd: [Battlemesh] netjsongraph.js GSoC 22 project report

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:04:29 EDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Federico Capoano <f.capoano at openwisp.io>
Date: Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at 12:01 PM
Subject: [Battlemesh] netjsongraph.js GSoC 22 project report

Hi!

This summer we have improved the netjsongraph.js visualization
library, here's a report for anyone interested:
https://medium.com/@vaishnavnair365/improve-netjsongraph-js-for-its-new-release-project-report-b87002fcfe34

We'll be using this library more intensively in the OpenWISP project
for visualizing network state on a map and on a network topology
chart.
In the near future we want to integrate the new indoor mapping
features of the library in OpenWISP to be able to have a general view
of buildings which have many devices deployed in it.

A big thanks to Moritz Warning for participating as a mentor and with
his feedback in this project!

Cheers!
Federico

This song goes out to all the folk that thought Stadia would work:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/dtaht_the-mushroom-song-activity-6981366665607352320-FXtz
Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC