[LibreQoS] solar powered internet

Herbert Wolverson herberticus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 19:02:25 EDT 2023

I've not built one, but there's quite the cottage industry on WispTalk.
Sizing required panels, sufficient batteries, charger (with generator
option), DC converters & injectors for radios (there's an annoying mix of
voltage requirements, but you lose far too much doing DC to AC and back to
DC to use the shipped PoE injectors). Plus remote management.

Ubiquiti kinda, sorta sell a kit.