[Make-wifi-fast] iperf enhancements in 2.0.8

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Mon Oct 26 12:15:42 EDT 2015

"Bob (Robert) McMahon" <rmcmahon at broadcom.com> writes:

> I just committed -e, --enhancedreports information to the -h help
> text.     One can grep that output to see if the functionality is
> supported or not.  You'll need to pick up the latest from sourceforge.

Right, awesome! Flent can now detect and use this, and the Iperf support
has been brought up to date.

Still no tests that use Iperf, but adding them is quite straight forward
now :)

BTW, the Iperf --help output has this:

  -V, --IPv6Version        Set the domain to IPv6

while the actual long option is --ipv6_domain.

-Toke