[Make-wifi-fast] Testing the LEDE nbd/staging branch

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Mon Aug 29 17:09:03 EDT 2016

Richard Smith <smithbone at gmail.com> writes:

> On 08/29/2016 04:01 PM, Dave Taht wrote:
>> I guess I'm confused - does felix's repo also have your airtime
>> fairness scheduler?
>
> I may have confused you.  I added the patches from your "wifi airtime fairness
> patches could use eyeballs and testing" post to the nbd/staging branch.
>
> The email (indirectly) suggested that was the branch to use.

Yup, that's the right thing to do.

I think I managed to fix the remaining crypto bug. Will send an updated
patch tomorrow (need to extract it from my pile of test versions). In
the meantime, here are some images with the patch applied if someone
wants to go ahead and test before then:

https://kau.toke.dk/experiments/softq-debug/

-Toke