[Make-wifi-fast] hacking on the candelatech and qca ath10k firmware

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu May 5 03:09:40 EDT 2016

see: http://blog.cerowrt.org/post/ath10_ath9k_1/

the regular qca firmware survived the rrul better, and seemed to do
wmm better. (CS6 for example, was fine) Aside from that it was slower
and more jittery than the candelatech firmware. some pics there. Am
too tired to write it up right now.

https://github.com/dtaht/blog-cerowrt/tree/master/content/flent/qca-10.2

I guess I gotta go boot into baseline kernels now and pray I haven't
been deluding myself at these speeds. For all I know everything is
actually better with those than all these patches.

night

http://blog.cerowrt.org