[Make-wifi-fast] Updated LEDE build with airtime patches

Noah Causin n0manletter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 22:00:08 EST 2016

Hi Dave,

I built firmware for your Ubiquiti AC Lite from Toke's updated repository.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B86IEgnrkAk0YkxMalhlUUsyOFU?usp=sharing

There are two versions.

I made one using LEDE's stock ath10k firmware and one using
Candelatech's ath10k firmware.

Packages:

luci-ssl-openssl kmod-sched-cake luci-app-sqm luci-app-ntpc nano ethtool
ebtables-firewall ebtables-netfilter openssh-sftp-server dnsmasq wpad
basic-iputils (ping, ping6, etc...)
iperf iperf3 netperf tcpdump

I changed the Cake and sqm-scripts Makefiles to point to their latest
stable git versions.

I changed the ath10k-firmware and ath10k-ct Makefiles to point to
updated versions.

LEDE stock ath10k firmware:

From
firmware-5.bin_10.2.4.70.54
firmware-5.bin_10.2.4.70.58

Candelatech ath10k firmware:

From
firmware-2-ct-full-community.bin-18.rc1-lede
firmware-2-ct-full-community.bin-18.rc2-lede

Noah Causin