[Make-wifi-fast] flent adds more text output

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Sun Nov 20 08:08:34 EST 2016

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> writes:

> Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I am not convinced the text output is actually correct - see attached graph.
>>
>> I am testing airtime fairness code on both an archer ap and ubuntu box
>> on the ath9k, and the udp flows show a peak of 80ms on the plot and a
>> median of 25ms on the ping, where...
>
> The summary output formatter doesn't discard null data points before
> computing the median. Guessing that's the reason for the discrepancy...

Added filtering to data series before computing the median, and a new
column that shows the loss as a percent of data points filtered out.
Probably going to get in trouble for calling it loss, since it does not
correspond to packet loss (except for ICMP flows), just to lost data
points; not actually sure it's a good idea to have it in there...

-Toke