[Make-wifi-fast] Point to Point AC with FQ_Codel

Noah Causin n0manletter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 08:42:50 EDT 2016

Hi,

I've been following the development of the MakeWifiFast project. I've
been using a router with an ath9k with fq_codel support and the airtime
fairness scheduler, and it has been working great.

I am interested in a 5ghz point-to-point link that could handle multiple
VNC sessions.  This is just to bridge a gap between two buildings.  The
clients would be using access points that have both the ath9k fq_codel
support and the airtime fairness scheduler.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas.  I would really like the
point-to-point link to have fq_codel support.  There would only be two
peers, so I am not concerned about airtime fairness.

Thank you,

Noah Causin