[Make-wifi-fast] [LEDE-DEV] ath9k airtime fairness stabiity issues?

Felix Fietkau nbd at nbd.name
Thu Jan 5 10:28:06 EST 2017

On 2017-01-05 16:17, L. D. Pinney wrote:
> Hello Dave :
>
> Can you please stop cross posting?
>
> It's quite annoying to see this unrelated babble about UN-related ath10k
> when subject is ath9k
>
> Felix says it a no go on ath9k airtime fairness for the release....AND
> that's all we really need to know :)
Larry, please calm down and read the thread more carefully before
getting annoyed :)

Michal brought up ath10k first, because he thinks the issues might be
related to what we're seeing with ath9k + ATF.

Also, the mailing lists that Dave Cc'd make sense to me and any
discussion that might lead to resolving these issues is highly appreciated.

- Felix