[Make-wifi-fast] [LEDE-DEV] ath9k airtime fairness stabiity issues?

Weedy weedy2887 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:53:16 EST 2017

I just want to chime in that I have felt no negatives and arguable
positives since deploying v1 of the airtime fairness patch.

I'm currently on git master from Dec 29th (so after the compat bump
and v2 fairness merge) and I want to say my Wi-Fi feels better then my
build from v1 timeframe. I got a few laptops (mines ath9k, pretty sure
ones intel, and the last ones broadcom), a few phones (qualcomm
CPUs/radios), and a couple tablets (broadcom). I even deployed a
wireless repeater I made with 2 ath9k cards so wds is turned on too.

I would think airtime fairness is not going to be pulled out of
master, but I really hope we can still ship it to people in 17.01. If
there is anything you want me to try I can do my best to test things.