[Make-wifi-fast] Fwd: Re: [iccrg] TCP behavior across WiFi pointers ?

Simon Barber simon at superduper.net
Thu Nov 30 17:59:41 EST 2017

Certain things, yes, others - not so much. No congestion control for example. It’s very much the common case that the wireless client is the TCP endpoint, and it’s rare to see drops, but they do happen. FastACK keeps the TCP ACK rate controlled by the wireless bandwidth, unlike a proxy. This is the key innovation here.

Simon