[Make-wifi-fast] Upstream Ath10k FQ_Codel Patch?

Jon Pike jonpike54 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 16:12:35 EDT 2017

Hmmm, again...

Doesn't the C7 have the QCA9880?  Noah,  what kind of speed do you get on
yours?

I just checked the OpenWRT hardware page...   Seems it does.  Checked the
C2600,  it says it does,  but not which dash number version of the chip, if
that makes any difference.

I would have guessed that if you only got 4-6Mbit on it, you wouldn't
consider it working, really...   so interested in hearing if Noah is seeing
normal speeds somehow.