[Make-wifi-fast] mesh deployment with ath9k driver changes

Pete Heist pete at eventide.io
Fri Apr 27 06:32:17 EDT 2018

> On Apr 27, 2018, at 12:15 PM, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke at toke.dk> wrote:
>
> Well, you could also use channel 13 as a backhaul channel only? :)

True that, but if I go for backhaul gear it will likely be 5 GHz. It’s true that I might have some older 2.4 GHz devices I could repurpose as backhaul, but I still don’t know the practical effect of 2 MHz of overlap when doing 1 5 9 13, so I'll see if I can manage without having to find out… :)

<Channel> <Start Frequency> <Mid Frequency> <End Frequency>
1 2401 2412 2423
5 2421 2432 2443
9 2441 2452 2463
13 2461 2472 2483