[Make-wifi-fast] bloated ath10k, extra latency at lower rates?

Adrian Popescu adriannnpopescu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 11:41:21 EST 2019

Hello,

Lower rates and transitions between rates were things I didn't think of
before.

Something worth a shot is to set DSCP to 0 for all packets which go
out on wlan0 to see if this has any impact on those spikes:
iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -o wlan0 -j DSCP --set-dscp 0

The rule didn't seem to work at all for me. No packets were matching
this.