[Make-wifi-fast] [Bloat] [Cake] New board that looks interesting

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 12:27:12 EDT 2020

The comparison of chipset performance link (to OpemWRT forums) that went
out had this chip, the J4105 as the fastest.  Able to do a gigabit with
cake (nearly able to do it in both directions).

I think this has replaced the apu2 as the board I’m going with as my edge
router.

--
- Sent from my iPhone.