[Make-wifi-fast] [Bloat] [bbr-dev] Aggregating without bloating - hard times for tcp and wifi

Bob McMahon bob.mcmahon at broadcom.com
Tue Nov 22 16:00:14 EST 2022

Does the TSQ code honor no-aggregation per voice access class or
TCP_NODELAY where the app making the socket write calls knows that the WiFi
aggregation isn't likely helpful? Sorry, my Linux stack expertise is quite
limited.

Bob

--
This electronic communication and the information and any files transmitted
with it, or attached to it, are confidential and are intended solely for