[Make-wifi-fast] An "Accurate" Platform for Investigating TCP Performance in Wi-Fi Networks

Bob McMahon bob.mcmahon at broadcom.com
Wed Jul 19 22:07:14 EDT 2023

yeah, hoping for more can for sure cause frustration when things aren't
where we'd like them to be or where we think they should be.  I was told
early in my career by our company leadership, "See the world as it is, not
as you want it to be."  I never really liked that so I modified it a bit
to, "See the world as it is and help towards making it what you know it can
become." Then we march along on that journey and never finish so
frustration will be our companion at times ;)

Bob