[Rpm] Outch! I found a problem with responsiveness

Matt Mathis mattmathis at google.com
Tue Oct 5 18:01:20 EDT 2021

What you say is correct for effectively infinite bulk transfers.    I was
talking about transactional data such as web pages.    These days most
video (including many VC systems) are paced transactions.

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Alan Kay

We must not tolerate intolerance;
       however our response must be carefully measured:
            too strong would be hypocritical and risks spiraling out of
control;
            too weak risks being mistaken for tacit approval.