[Rpm] fremont.nq.taht.net is ready for rpm testing

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:20:18 EDT 2022

Example of use:

I don't have an osx box to test with...

davetaht at penguin:~/goresponsiveness$ ./goresponsiveness --config
fremont.nq.taht.net --port 443 --path config
04-19-2022 15:13:12 UTC Go Responsiveness to fremont.nq.taht.net:443...
Download:  39.447 Mbps (  4.931 MBps), using 12 parallel connections.
Upload:     1.000 Mbps (  0.125 MBps), using 24 parallel connections.
(really crazy to open that many as I've mentioned)

Total RTTs measured: 5
RPM:    30

I built a worldwide apache2 cluster.... not fully deployed yet: one
trick is you need to use a full chain on a letsencrypt cert on the
server, I don't know if that's the case on other cert types

Apache config

#SSLCertificateFile "/etc/letsencrypt/live/fremont.nq.taht.net/cert.pem"
SSLCertificateFile "/etc/letsencrypt/live/fremont.nq.taht.net/fullchain.pem"
SSLCertificateKeyFile "/etc/letsencrypt/live/fremont.nq.taht.net/privkey.pem"

# kvetches
* the large file is REALLY large. Ran me out of disk. It doesn't need
to be that stinking large.
* seq -f "x" doesn't work on my linux, results in a 1 character file.
Is that meant to be just one 'x" elsewhere or
a string of numbers? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx compresses too well.
*

My cluster is ALSO flent capable, so as to calibrate flent or irtt
based tests against it.

I'm using a CNAME for it, which is kind of a clever trick I think
in measuring DNS latency....
--
I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC