[Rpm] NTIA filing

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:56:29 EST 2022

against: https://www.wiley.law/alert-NTIA-Issues-Request-for-Comment-on-Broadband-Programs-Authorized-by-the-Infrastructure-Investment-and-Jobs-Act-Worth-Over-46-Billion

I leveraged a rpm test in the appendix...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FjRo9MNnVOLh733SNPNyqaR1IFee7Q5qbMrmW1PlPr8/edit#heading=h.tlg9hjfsdlnr

And I copped stuart cheshires wonderful line that a "busy network
doesn't have to be a bad network", without attribution. Next time.

What encourages me about having filed this is there were only 133
comments so perhaps, perhaps, this will be read.

I have to admit I've almost had enough with politics this year. I am
setting aside time, on a beach, with fizzy boat drinks, to
write some code, or fiction, or maybe, just play guitar.

--
I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC