[Rpm] NTIA filing

Jonathan Foulkes jf at jonathanfoulkes.com
Fri Feb 4 16:33:02 EST 2022

Thanks for all your efforts Dave.

BTW- Same router that produced the quoted RPM test, but now connected to a 300Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 line:

networkQuality -s -v
==== SUMMARY ====
Upload capacity: 22.249 Mbps
Download capacity: 267.126 Mbps
Upload flows: 16
Download flows: 12
Upload Responsiveness: High (1931 RPM)
Download Responsiveness: High (1618 RPM)
Base RTT: 29
Start: 2/4/22, 3:43:26 PM
End: 2/4/22, 3:43:49 PM
OS Version: Version 12.2 (Build 21D49)

Download responsiveness somewhat impacted by the fact my ISP thinks it’s fine to have an arp storm at  a rate of >5K / minute.

Jonathan