[Rpm] Almost had a dialog going with juniper...

rjmcmahon rjmcmahon at rjmcmahon.com
Sun Feb 19 19:02:50 EST 2023

Here, look at this. Designed as a WiFi aggregation device.

https://www.arista.com/en/products/750-series

It supplies 60W PoE and claims support for 384 ports. Oh, the max
distance per PoE AP is 100 meters.

That's insane as a power source and the 100M distance limit is not
viable.

Our engineering needs to improve a lot.

Bob