[Starlink] Intro and a question

Dick Roy dickroy at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jul 27 20:00:14 EDT 2021

Even better, this guy's BS goes back to the late 80's when Qualcomm was
promising 1000 times AMPS in cellular capacity with their new CDMA
technology!  Fast forward, CDMA has disappeared from planet earth as a
cellular technology ... and 3 major telecommunications manufacturers are out
of business!!

RR