[Starlink] plotting all the data

Nick Buraglio buraglio at forwardingplane.net
Thu Jun 17 10:24:53 EDT 2021

This is much more common in the high performance computing and networking
space (i.e. perfsonar, TWAMP, and OWAMP). I have also been pushing "gather
and store all the data" for ....since I was an engineer working on the
Teragrid (which is where I first saw Matt's MTU talk around 2002 or 03,
BTW).  =)
High fidelity plots of everything that can be gathered is laborious to
curate but is invaluable for so many reasons. Now we just need a way to
make it happen everywhere for everyone in a way that's easy.

nb