[Starlink] plotting all the data

Dave Taht davet at teklibre.net
Thu Jun 17 11:28:47 EDT 2021

I once wrote a song about how the challenger disaster reshaped my life, and made me as stubborn as I am about getting and presenting good data and taking sane actions on it.

https://science.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=19123104&cid=61496334

I only get the urge to play it nowadays when things somewhere else are going badly wrong. Played it every darn day for the past couple weeks.