[Starlink] data sovereignty

Spencer Sevilla spencer.builds.networks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 11:07:34 EDT 2021

For what it’s worth, space is usually defined as either 50 miles (80km) or 62 miles (100 km) depending on the agency in question. I couldn’t find specific resources on how high a country’s “airspace” goes, but I do believe that “space" is considered international territory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%A1rm%C3%A1n_line
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_law

Spencer