[Starlink] something of a step backwards

Jonathan Bennett jonathanbennett at hackaday.com
Thu Nov 11 13:14:38 EST 2021

They are putting the PoE supply in the router -- no more power brick. I
suppose it's too much to hope that they cut power draw enough to use
standardized PoE++ equipment. They do offer an add-on Ethernet adapter, and
have promised a bridged mode. That at least gets us back to the
functionality we have now.