[Starlink] new subscribers to this list

Ricky Mok cskpmok at caida.org
Thu Apr 21 16:18:27 EDT 2022

Yes. The video is here.
https://catalog.caida.org/details/media/2022_jitterbug_pam/resources

The code is on GitHub (https://github.com/estcarisimo/jitterbug). I am
happy to help if you want to try it on your dataset.

Applying the method to all the data that we have is an option, as it is
computationally expensive to run. But we currently don't have a concrete
next step for this project (the funding for this was gone). We barely
keep the data (MANIC) collection going at this stage.

Ricky