[Starlink] [Rpm] Fwd: [Make-wifi-fast] make-wifi-fast

David P. Reed dpreed at deepplum.com
Fri Dec 23 19:00:56 EST 2022

Sorry for front posting. The L2 and L3
are following the "end to end argument". The function of the L2 network is to not queue more than absolutely necessary.
The function at L3 is to respond to congestion signals by reducing input to a fair shareof available capacity, quickly, cooperating with other L3 protocols.

This is understood by clueful L2 and L3 folks.

Clueless vendors dominate the L2 vendor space. Sadly. They refuse to stop over buffering.