[Starlink] Network quality for rocket scientists

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 10:30:25 EST 2022

It is wonderful to see another take on this subject from another perspective!

Only nit is at the conclusion... the benefits of applying fair queuing
to level out apparent jitter is well demonstrated at this point, for
most kinds of traffic. Wish you'd mentioned it.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 7:07 AM Bjørn Ivar Teigen <bjorn at domos.no> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I was inspired by the latest Starship presentation to write a piece on network quality in the language of rocket science. The blog can be found here: https://www.domos.no/news-updates/network-quality-for-rocket-scientists
>
> Cheers,
> Bjørn Ivar Teigen
>
> --
> Bjørn Ivar Teigen
> Head of Research
> +47 47335952 | bjorn at domos.no | www.domos.no
> WiFi Slicing by Domos

I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC