[Starlink] v6 is back near Chicago, sort of

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Wed Feb 16 12:45:22 EST 2022

Looks like V6 got re-enabled for me around 12:30AM CST, didn’t notice if it was related to a firmware upgrade or not.

Not super exciting, I know, but it doesn’t look like DHCP-pd is currently operating and my NetworkManger config was freaking out and crashing because it couldn’t get the -pd assignments. So it broke my starlink for the morning, and since NM took the dhclient out with it, the whole dishy looked broken. Sigh, at least it got my attention.

Anyway, passing it along as an item of interest, not nearly cool as some of the recent sat discussions have been :)

  -Darrell