[Starlink] Starlink deplyment in Ukraine

David Lang david at lang.hm
Sun Mar 6 16:17:23 EST 2022

On Sun, 6 Mar 2022, David P. Reed wrote:

> Personally, I've worked pretty much my whole life to create an open,
> *inclusive* and neutral platform called the Internet among all humans on the
> earth. It will be sad, indeed to see it militarized, even by guerillas, no
> matter what their politics.

do you really think any military does not use the Internet, and would without
Musk doing anything?

The Internet started with the US military, it's been militarized since day one.

A open inclusive and neutral platform will be used by everyone, including
military and guerilla forces. If you want to ban specific uses, then it's no
longer a neutral platform.

David Lang