[Starlink] Optimized for Speedtest?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:48:22 EDT 2022

For the historical record, we finally found ways to compensate for the
wildly variable bandwidth wifi can have in 2014, and mainlined into
linux in 2016.

https://blog.cerowrt.org/post/real_results/

Example of ath10k wifi before/after here:

https://forum.openwrt.org/t/aql-and-the-ath10k-is-lovely/59002/

starlink, on the uplink anyway, seemed straightforward to fix, in
comparison to wifi.