[Starlink] oleg posts an archive of his starlink repairs in ukraine

Oleg Kutkov contact at olegkutkov.me
Sun Nov 27 20:03:26 EST 2022

Hello everybody,

Thanks, Dave, for inviting me to this mailing list.

I think someone already followed my blog or Twitter. I did a lot of work
on the Starlink router and Dishy analysis and probably can tell
something I didn't publish yet. Currently, I'm doing all these repairs
due to the situation in my country.

I have some ideas to make a custom version of the SpaceX Gen2 router
with optimized OpenWrt and modified hardware.

--
Best regards,
Oleg Kutkov