[Starlink] Starlink "beam spread"

David Fernández davidfdzp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:19:22 EDT 2022

If Starlink satellites are processing IP packets, shouldn't them be
shown in traceroutes? They are not shown now, AFAIK.

A transparent geographical based routing could be possible, with
signal-pass-through approach to the next satellite on a path
connecting to a GW, via ISL, if the satellite receiving traffic from a
dishy does not have any GW at direct sight.