[Starlink] It's still the starlink latency...

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 11:29:15 EDT 2022

On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 8:20 AM Livingood, Jason
<Jason_Livingood at comcast.com> wrote:

> The awareness & understanding of latency & impact on QoE is nearly unknown among reporters. IMO maybe there should be some kind of background briefings for reporters - maybe like a simple YouTube video explainer that is short & high level & visual? Otherwise reporters will just continue to focus on what they know...

That's a great idea. I have visions of crashing the washington
correspondents dinner, but perhaps
there is some set of gatherings journalists regularly attend?

--
FQ World Domination pending: https://blog.cerowrt.org/post/state_of_fq_codel/
Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC