[Thumbgps-devel] Build vs. modify vs. what should we be doing anyway?

tz thomas at mich.com
Mon Mar 12 18:23:13 EDT 2012

OK, it is a 2 sided board, but you would have to find the 1PPS pin
(and it looks hard to solder to), attach a wire and and route it
somewhere - it is a SiRF III so has the larger jitter.

Since the GPS patch antenna is on the board, the board would have to
be in the sky view so you would have to run the PPS all the way to the
router if one of the pins isn't DCD, CTS or some other line.