[Thumbgps-devel] macx-1

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Mon Jul 22 00:39:57 EDT 2013

Yo Dave!

On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 09:31:58 -0700
Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:

> I finally got around to getting one way time measurements going in
> the yurtlab.
>
> https://plus.google.com/u/0/s/%23yurtlab
>
>  I'm kind of in need of 2-3 more gpses - I heard a rumor that someone
> was getting a small manufacturing run of the macx-1 together?

After waiting 14 months for someone else to do it I ordered a small pile
of these.  I'll let them go for $45/ea inc/shipping.  They are $77/ea.
if you order just one from Navisys.

> Note: the current version of gpsd in debian wheezy for the beaglebone
> doesn't support the ids on the macx-1 I had. Building it wasn't a
> problem, but...

Odd, it shows up as a simpple PL2303:

Bus 001 Device 004: ID 067b:2303 Prolific Technology, Inc. PL2303 Serial Port

RGDS
GARY
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588