[Thumbgps-devel] macx-1

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Mon Jul 22 17:38:27 EDT 2013

Yo Dave!

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:27:10 -0700
Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:

> > After waiting 14 months for someone else to do it I ordered a small
> > pile of these.  I'll let them go for $45/ea inc/shipping.  They are
> > $77/ea. if you order just one from Navisys.
>
> Sorry for the delay. I am glad the pile exists, and hope that we can
> pull together a kickstarter campaign to use them! In the interim, I
> could use 5 sent here and 5 sent to europe... do you take paypal, or?

Pazypal:
    http://bit.ly/12d4szH

I have a square, so I can take CC or check.

I would have to add international priority mail postage on the EU ones.

> Did you get the one with the supercap?

Dunno, I just got the GR-601W

    http://www.navisys.com.tw/products/image/Pdf/0808/GR-601_flyer-120814.pdf

I do not see anything about a suprcap on the data sheet.

> The problem is lost in the logfiles, I'll dig it up when I install a
> few new ones.

Such is life.

RGDS
GARY