[Bloat] First-time install on brand new WNDR3700v2 not working

Maxim Kharlamov mcs at podsolnuh.biz
Fri Nov 4 05:11:52 EDT 2011

Hi Petri,

I used
http://huchra.bufferbloat.net/~cero1/cerowrt-wndr3700-1.0rc6/openwrt-ar71xx-generic-wndr3700v2-squashfs-factory.imgimage,
to be precise. It works with wndr3800 (apart from those flashing
problems I described).
I'm getting ge00 issues in all three cases: a) PPPoE on ge00 directly
connected to the ADSL modem; b) DHCP on ge00 connected to the main router
with ipv6 support; c) DHCP on ge00 connected to an old router without ipv6
support.
Couldn't find libposlib.so.1 neither in the file system nor in the
packages. But even if I could, I suspect that dibbler client is not a
proper solution. Openwrt docs suggest using wide-dhcpv6-client which
doesn't exist on the opkg list either.

All those issues are not a big deal, actually. The main thing is that I
don't know what to do with this router now. It's not ready to become my
main one, but I still want to conduct some experiments with it. Any ideas
of what could be useful?

Thanks,
Max

Thanks,