[Bloat] marketing #102 - giving netperf-wrapper a better name?

Bill Ver Steeg (versteb) versteb at cisco.com
Fri Mar 20 17:08:02 EDT 2015

I was kidding about "sucks-less", and forgot the smiley in my initial note.

We do need a metric with an end-user-friendly name, though. Most people understand "lag", and understand that lower numbers are better. You could probably explain "lag-while-loaded" to most users (particularly people who care, like gamers) in a manner that got the point across.

Bvs