[Bloat] bufferbloat.net is sorely missed.

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Sat Jun 11 08:07:39 EDT 2016

Rich Brown <richb.hanover at gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for taking on the revival of the bufferbloat site.

Okay, updated the conversion to preserve the directory structure.
Current version is here: https://kau.toke.dk/bufferbloat-archive. The
overview pages and index are somewhat lacking at the moment, but the
wiki pages are there at the same relative URLs as on the old site.

I can update the DNS to point at that server and have old links start
working again; if no one objects, I'll do that later today.

There's a github repo with the contents linked from the above link; pull
requests welcome if anyone wants to contribute to improving things :)

-Toke