[Bloat] Fixing bufferbloat in 2017

Stephen Hemminger stephen at networkplumber.org
Mon Nov 28 11:58:56 EST 2016

My experience has been that the media and developer attention span is short
lived, and maybe that is part of the problem. Gaming is a niche market, and therefore is easily ignored; plus the classic gaming market is dying and I am not sure anyone is really investing in it.

The current hot topic use case seems to be machine learning and voice interaction. I wonder if we could build a use case something related to that? "Ok Google, my house is on fire!!" -- "Sorry can not call fire department, network is congested".