[Bloat] Multiple WAN ports & SQM?

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sun May 3 10:42:58 EDT 2020

I guess the question is, what Rich needs more urgently, more aggregate rate or more single-flow performance?
Then for bonding one needs a dedicated head-end device on the internet side of things, while mwan3 on the router alone should work with any independent links for failover and load sharing, IIRC.

Best Regards
        Sebastian