[Bloat] Multiple WAN ports & SQM?

Arie nospam at ariekanarie.nl
Sun May 3 10:46:20 EDT 2020

Already mentioned in other replies, but you can just run SQM on the
separate links and load balance those using mwan3. These are my mwan3 rules
to balance a BVVDSL and DOCSIS connection:  https://i.imgur.com/eAd4Bl5.png

Unsticky for ports that can be safely balanced without stickiness (e.g.
steam downloads on port 80)
CB is the cable modem
sticky_even for consistent HTTPS connections based on even LAN IP
sticky_odd for consistent HTTPS connections based on odd LAN IP
default_rule balances everything else across the links with a 10m sticky
timeout